Adapt your PlayStation controller to your PC
Do you imagine using your PlayStation DualShock 4 controller on a PC? That's exactly what DS4Windows lets you do, being a portable program to be used on Windows to emulate an Xbox 360 controller.
The easiest way to use a PS4 gamepad on a PC
Whether using USB or Bluetooth, with this program we can connect our DualShock to our computer. Its simple interface offers us a fast configuration, turning it almost into Plug&Play.
Emulate the functions of an Xbox controller.
- Make your PlayStation 4 DualShock controller compatible with PC.
- Simple and clean interface.
- Configure preset profiles.
- Use the touchpad as a mouse.
- Emulate the behavior of an Xbox 360 gamepad.
- Launch different profiles automatically depending on the program you run.
- Assign dead areas on your screen to use other controllers.